The Church

We are fortunate to have the church of St Mary’s, Osbaldeston right on our doorstep and we feel very much a part of parish life. The church building was constructed in 1838, thanks to the generosity of Captain Heatley and the Hubbersty family, though local Catholics had worshipped in the area long before this time.

The Presbytery, stable and coach house (now the Parish Centre) were built at the same time. Our school was built a short time after the Church and consisted of a single room, which still exists as the Hall of the present school.

The Parish Priest, Canon Dorran, is a regular, welcome visitor to school and our children are able to attend Mass on a regular basis.

Contact: Cannon CA Dorran
01254 812242

Mass times


Notice Board Icon

Notice Board

Upcoming Events

  • No events

Latest News

Websites for Schools by icansee Web Design