KS2 SATs Dates 2020 – Testing Period
Monday May 11th 2020: Spelling, punctuation and grammar Test- Grammar/Punctuation- 45 minutes
Monday May 11th 2020: Spelling, punctuation and grammar Test- Spelling- 20 minutes
Tuesday May 12th 2020: Reading Test- 60 minutes
Wednesday May 13th 2020: Maths Paper 1 (Arithmetic)- 30 minutes
Wednesday May 13th 2020: Maths Paper 2 (Reasoning)- 40 minutes
Thursday May 14th 2020: Maths Paper 3 (Reasoning)- 40 minutes
What Will Be In The SATs Papers 2020?
Here is a brief rundown of what you can expect to find in the 2020 SATs papers:
What’s In The KS2 SATs Papers?
The KS2 Reading SATs:
- This is one paper, with questions that are based on 3 different passages of text. Pupils will have 1 hour to complete the paper.
The KS2 SPag SATs:
- There is a 20 word aural spelling test which should last around 15 minutes.
- There is also a written element which consists of a grammar and punctuation paper, which will last for 45 minutes.
The KS2 Maths SATs:
- There will be 3 papers.
- Paper 1 is an arithmetic paper which will last for 30 minutes.
- Papers 2 and 3 are reasoning papers which will last for 40 minutes each.