Welcome to Class 1!
Thank you for entrusting us with your child/children and for all of your support with their education. Please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with photos of any special times you share with your children as we love to share them in class! Please feel free to chat to me after school, or if you don't pick your child up you can ring school (01254 812543) and arrange a time for us to chat instead.
We love it when it rains - mark making with powder paint in puddles!
EYFS PE daily movement ideas
Online Resources available:
- Disney Dance Along
- Go Noodle – A website that will help parents to get their child moving with short interactive activities
- Cosmic Kids – Yoga Through story telling
- BBC Supermovers- Videos which help children move whilst they learn
- Boogie Beebies – Videos that get children up and dancing with Cbebbies presenters
- CBBC- Andy’s Wild Workout series
Other Suggested Games and Activities
- Put on a favourite song and dance along
- Go for a family walk or cycle (try to choose a time when it is quiet and remember to observe social distancing rules)
- Create a basic circuit of your favourite exercises
- Make up obstacle courses