Please note from September 2020 the PE kit is black shorts & tracksuit bottoms, purple t shirt & purple hoody available from Whittaker’s Blackburn and Grays Clitheroe.
School Uniform List 2020 onwards
- Skirts – Checked (tartan type) fabric in a box pleated style: grey, white and dark purple
- Pinafore if preferred: Checked (tartan type) fabric in a box pleated style: grey, white and dark purple: these are more expensive than the skirts.
- School Jumpers (Boys and Girls) – V necked, purple with logo
- School Ties (Boys and Girls*) – Striped purple/grey. Either Velcro style or short traditional style. *Ties are optional for Pre-school and Reception pupils.
These items are available from Gray’s or Whittaker’s in Blackburn some items also available from RVS ( they don’t currently have the newer PE uniform).
From High Street stores:
- Tailored trousers or Shorts (Boys and Girls) – Charcoal Grey
- Blouses/Shirts (Boys and Girls) – White, short sleeved
- Socks/Tights – Grey
- Shoes – Black, no trainers/fashion shoes.
- Boys and Girls – as winter. (In hot weather ties can be left off and shirts open at the neck!)
- Girls Optional – “gingham style” dresses lilac and white – many styles available at high street stores
- Boys and Girls – purple t shirt with logo
- Boys and Girls – purple hoody with logo
- Boys and Girls – Plain black shorts
- Boys and Girls – Black tracksuit pants for cold/winter wear (logo)
- Boys and Girls – Trainers for outdoor use and black “pumps” for indoor use
One final PLEA!!!!
Please label all uniform items! We always have a pile of unmarked uniform – jumpers and cardigans especially. Children do take these off and forget to put them back on!
- Indelible pens can be used to write on the labels.
- Nametags are available through the uniform suppliers