Covid 19 plan
As we continue to work to help the fight in the current pandemic further guidance has been released:
Please, therefore, follow these key principles:
- If it is at all possible for children to be at home, then they should be.
- If a child needs specialist support, is vulnerable or has a parent who is a critical worker, then educational provision will be available for them.
- Parents should not rely for childcare upon those who are advised to be in the stringent social distancing category such as grandparents, friends, or family members with underlying conditions.
- Parents should also do everything they can to ensure children are not mixing socially in a way which can continue to spread the virus. They should observe the same social distancing principles as adults.
- Residential special schools, boarding schools and special settings continue to care for children wherever possible.
The full list of key workers is listed on the link below but it is only if required, I understand it is a huge worry for people financially but we must work together to help prevent further spread of the virus, if you believe you and your partner are on this list and have no alternative childcare arrangements then please fill out a key worker form, we will also need confirmation of employment either from your employer or some kind identification from your place of work with confirmation of shift patterns if applicable.